In this tutorial we will show you How to unroot android phone without computer. Every one knows the pros and cons of rooting phones. One of the major con of root is warranty of phone. The warranty of phone will gone if you root your phone. Therefore by unroot you can again make your phone same as it was before root. We also shared tutorial on how to root android phone without computer. Now its time to reverse back the root process. Unrooting of phone very simple than rooting. As usual like destroying things are easier than making. In this tutorial we will describe two methods of unrooting android phones. Both are very simple and takes few minutes to unroot. We also providing the video tutorial of both method. You can also apply same method to other apps like kingroot or root master if you are not rooted phone with super su. This tutorial contains the method of supersu app. You can apply same method on kingroot or other.
How to unroot android phone without computer
As we described above that we are sharing two easy methods of unrooting. Bot are for supersu app but you can apply method 2 to other root apps like root master or kingroot. We also shared video tutorial for easy understanding. So just follow one of bellow method and unroot your phone.
Method 1 :
- This method is based on supersu therefore its automatic and requires only one click.
- Launch the supersu if you rooted phone without custom recovery.
- Go to setting tab and select the clean up option in setting.
- Now you will see the option “full unroot” select that option and click on continue.
- Restart your phone after supersu close automatically and wait few seconds.
- Now your phone is unrooted just check root status using root checker app.
Video tutorial on how to unroot android phone without computer based on method 1 :
Method 2 :
- This method is manual because we will manually delete root files from phone.
- First of all download es file explorer and install in your phone to access all files.
- Open es file explorer and locate the folder system/bin and open the folder.
- In Bin folder there will be file named “su” delete that file from phone.
- Now locate the folder system/xbin and do the same which you have done in above steps.
- Go to system/apps and locate supersu apk file and remove it from your phone.
- Restart your phone and wait few seconds to complete the process of unroot.
- Now check your phones root status using root checker android app.
Video tutorial on how to unroot android phone without computer based on method 2 :
Get more amazing tutorials from AndroidSwift and subscribe to blog via email to get latest updates directly on email. Also follow us on social networks.